Graduate Sustainability Consultant
The Graduate Sustainability Consultant will deliver key services for C3 Group, developing sustainable projects on a large commercial scale. This project role is very diverse, requiring a breadth of skills to navigate the complexities to achieve an Operational Net Zero Building.
You will regularly engage with investors, and land developers and coordinate the wider supply chain to deliver innovative construction activities. You will play a pivotal role in offering C3 Group’s Turn Key service to deliver Net Zero Buildings.
C3 Group is a multi-discipline disciplined business operating within Hull. We are a specialist leading professional, delivering net zero carbon buildings on a large commercial scale.
We pride ourselves on our authentic approach to business, caring for our people, and prospering our talent. Our culture is fundamental to our success, providing a genuine, self-aware, and transparent approach to all business activity. We support and encourage all our team members to be their best selves, with both personal and professional development engrained in our culture.
What is it we do?
C3 Group gives clear, concise, and accurate communication/direction for modern low-carbon building construction/development. We connect the dots between the architect, M&E designer, building construction method, and low-carbon energy solutions.
Our in-house team has the skill set to deliver innovative Net Zero Buildings across the UK.
Personal / Cultural Requirements
- Have an interest in renewable energy technologies
- Have an appreciation of construction projects
- Possess a positive approach to learning, development, and progression.
- A positive and professional attitude.
- A positive mindset to overcome challenges
- A genuine interest in climate change and an awareness of emerging issues and trends
- A friendly, approachable, and professional manner with the ability to engage a wide audience and express the importance of net zero to the business
- An excellent communicator who builds trusted relationships with people at all levels
- Energetic, reliable, adaptable, and used to using their initiative
- Great attention to detail, particularly with data, and a strong analytical focus
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8.30 am–5.00 pm (37.5 hours per week,)
Location: 80 Scott Street, Hull (the role will require you to work from the office)
Reporting to: Senior Management Team
How to apply: Email your CV to [email protected]